More From Niccolo Machiavelli
- "The wish to acquire more is admittedly a very natural and common thing; and when men succeed in this they are always praised rather than condemned. But when they lack the ability to do so and yet want to acquire more at all costs, they deserve condemnation for their mistakes."
- "Men shrink less from offending one who inspires love than one who inspires fear."
- "God is not willing to do everything, and thus take away our free will and that share of glory which belongs to us."
More In Good
- "The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself."― Ernest Hemingway
- "I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever."― Gordon Ramsay
- "A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better."― Jim Rohn