More From Nelson Mandela
- "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."
- "I am confident that nobody… will accuse me of selfishness if I ask to spend time, while I am still in good health, with my family, my friends and also with myself."
- "For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."
More In Experience
- "No one has the right to ignite a war and lead an occupation and armies to conquer people, invading them and make them suffer all kinds of torture, murder, expulsion, displacement, bombing and terrorism by different lethal prohibited weapons and then come and speak as the savior of the people or a defender of their rights."― Muqtada al Sadr
- "I go by instinct – I don’t worry about experience."― Barbra Streisand
- "There are many reasons why Mitt Romney should not become president, but perhaps the most important of all is the narrowness of his experience, perspective and vision."― Charles Schumer