More From Nelson Mandela
- "I started to make a study of the art of war and revolution and, whilst abroad, underwent a course in military training. If there was to be guerrilla warfare, I wanted to be able to stand and fight with my people and to share the hazards of war with them."
- "Give a child love, laughter and peace, not AIDS."
- "Before I went to jail, I was active in politics as a member of South Africa’s leading organization – and I was generally busy from 7 A.M. until midnight. I never had time to sit and think."
More In Experience
- "I have my team. Like if you see everyone around me – I have my hair and makeup girl, my assistant. They’re very calm, they’re all about positive energy. There’re no drama queens. Everyone wants everyone else to have a positive experience. There are no agendas. I think it creates a healthy environment and there are no boundaries to cross."― Fergie
- "Cinema will always have an important role to play in society."― Leslie Caron
- "I sought my father in the world of the black musician, because it contained wisdom, experience, sadness and loneliness. I was not ever interested in the music of boys. From my youngest years, I was interested in the music of men."― Eric Clapton