More From Neil Sheehan
- "We had a military and political leadership at that period which was genuinely deluded."
- "World War II had been such a tremendous success story for this country that the political and military leadership began to assume that they would prevail simply because of who they were. We were like the British at the turn of the 19th century."
More In Religion
- "It’s a bit odd that nobody seems to be using the correct technical term to describe organized Islamic terrorists. They are not a faction of a religion or a social movement. They are a cult. A suicide cult."― Craig Bruce
- "I am happy as happiness goes, for a woman who has so many memories and who lives the lonely life of an actress."― Lillie Langtry
- "Supreme serenity still remains the Ideal of great Art. The shapes and transitory forms of life are but stages toward this Ideal, which Christ’s religion illuminates with His divine light."― Franz Liszt