More From Neil LaBute
- "In a relationship you have to open yourself up."
- "Relationships in general make people a bit nervous. It’s about trust. Do I trust you enough to go there?"
- "First I would probably place men at the bottom of the food chain. On a grander scale, I would say they’re reacting to change. Feminism has got to be part of that."
More In Experience
- "About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm."― Kurt Vonnegut
- "You cannot create experience. You must undergo it."― Albert Camus
- "My friends, whoever has had experience of evils knows how whenever a flood of ills comes upon mortals, a man fears everything; but whenever a divine force cheers on our voyage, then we believe that the same fate will always blow fair."― Aeschylus