More From Neil LaBute
- "First I would probably place men at the bottom of the food chain. On a grander scale, I would say they’re reacting to change. Feminism has got to be part of that."
- "I’m more than open to hope, but I think men and women have a difficult time dealing with each other and often take the low road."
- "I would be more frightened as a writer if people thought my movies were like science fiction."
More In Experience
- "Before people complain of the obscurity of modern poetry, they should first examine their consciences and ask themselves with how many people and on how many occasions they have genuinely and profoundly shared some experience with another."― W. H. Auden
- "Being in love is the only transcendent experience."― Armistead Maupin
- "No matter how close to personal experience a story might be, inevitably you are going to get to a part that isn’t yours and, actually, whether it happened or not becomes irrelevant. It is all about choosing the right words."― Roddy Doyle