More From Neil LaBute
- "People have perhaps gotten to the point where for the most part movies are a just bit of escape."
- "In a relationship you have to open yourself up."
- "Just in the past few years – since I’ve been making movies, which isn’t a very long time – you now have a culture that is fascinated and informed about the box office in a way that sometimes filmmakers weren’t even."
More In Experience
- "Like every aspect of cancer I’ve weathered thus far, today’s experience was not at all demoralizing, expensive or humiliating. No, it was just plain fun."― April Winchell
- "There are people hell-bent on the idea that we’re a Christian band in disguise, and that we have some secret message. We have no spiritual affiliation with this music. It’s simply about life experience."― Amy Lee
- "Things happen to everybody in the course of a lifetime. Relationships end, people die, tragedy befalls everyone. So everyone has this wealth of experience, and the older you are the more you have to draw on."― Eric Stoltz