More From Neil LaBute
- "Just in the past few years – since I’ve been making movies, which isn’t a very long time – you now have a culture that is fascinated and informed about the box office in a way that sometimes filmmakers weren’t even."
- "People have perhaps gotten to the point where for the most part movies are a just bit of escape."
- "Relationships in general make people a bit nervous. It’s about trust. Do I trust you enough to go there?"
More In Experience
- "In the past goodness was always a collective experience. Then goodness became privatised."― Edward Bond
- "Know how to garnish food so that it is more appealing to the eye and even more flavorful than before."― Marilyn vos Savant
- "I’ve had a fair amount of experience with snakes, and I find them to be pretty honest in terms of how you read their body language and emotions. They’ll tell you when they’re grumpy. They’ll tell you when they’re okay."― Dominic Monaghan