More From Neil Gaiman
- "Because, if one is writing novels today, concentrating on the beauty of the prose is right up there with concentrating on your semi-colons, for wasted effort."
- "As far as I’m concerned, the entire reason for becoming a writer is not having to get up in the morning."
- "There’s a glorious sense of freedom in comedy, just allowing myself to tell jokes, allowing myself to interrupt myself and tell old African folk stories that I made up – or didn’t – and Jamaican stories."
More In Wisdom
- "I always prayed that God would give me the wisdom and the vision to do the things on this earth that I was supposed to do to express His life and love and His will."― Billy Ray Cyrus
- "Of prosperity mortals can never have enough."― Aeschylus
- "You cannot trust 25 guys in a locker room to have the same respect and training as I do with a weapon. That I do understand. I’ve carried a gun for 10 years. I’ve carried them in the locker room, and nobody really knows about it. I know how to handle myself."― Luke Scott