More From Neil Gaiman
- "Great, big, serious novels always get awards. If it’s a battle between a great, big, serious novel and a funny novel, the funny novel is doomed."
- "The current total of countries in the world with First Amendments is one. You have guaranteed freedom of speech. Other countries don’t have that."
- "There’s a glorious sense of freedom in comedy, just allowing myself to tell jokes, allowing myself to interrupt myself and tell old African folk stories that I made up – or didn’t – and Jamaican stories."
More In Inspirational
- "Think with your whole body."― Taisen Deshimaru
- "There are two kinds of power you have to fight. The first is the money, and that’s just our system. The other is the people close around you, knowing when to accept their criticism, knowing when to say no."― Martin Scorsese
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"― Maya Angelou