More From Neale Donald Walsch
- "A great many people experience the movement from one century to the next, but a minuscule number of people experience the movement from one millennium to the next."
- "It is the great sadness of our species that we have not found a way to eliminate the conflict and to eliminate violence as a device to resolve our conflicts throughout the entire history of the human race."
- "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
More In Respect
- "The world runs on individuals pursuing their self interests. The great achievements of civilization have not come from government bureaus. Einstein didn’t construct his theory under order from a, from a bureaucrat. Henry Ford didn’t revolutionize the automobile industry that way."― Milton Friedman
- "In the sense that you’re not at the centre of power, like a president or prime minister of a major power, everyone is marginalised; my position doesn’t isn’t unique in that respect. I think there are different sorts of relevance in different contexts."― Peter Singer
- "We must not permit our respect for the dead or our sympathy for the living to lead us into an act of injustice to the balance of the living."― Davy Crockett