More From Natan Sharansky
- "Believe me, the drug of freedom is universally potent."
- "Can someone within that society walk into the town square and say what they want without fear of being punished for his or her views? If so, then that society is a free society. If not, it is a fear society."
- "Arafat rejected the deal because, as a dictator who had directed all his energies toward strengthening the Palestinians hatred toward Israel, Arafat could not afford to make peace."
More In Wedding
- "I saw a photograph of a wedding conducted by Reverend Moon of the Unification Church. I wanted to understand this event, and the only way to understand it was to write about it."― Don DeLillo
- "I only did karaoke once in my life. It was with Courtney Love and it was a total disaster. She pulled me on stage in front of 500 people at a wedding. I’d never done karaoke before."― Jared Leto
- "I chose my wife, as she did her wedding gown, for qualities that would wear well."― Oliver Goldsmith