More From Natan Sharansky
- "Arafat rejected the deal because, as a dictator who had directed all his energies toward strengthening the Palestinians hatred toward Israel, Arafat could not afford to make peace."
- "Unfortunately, little attention was paid to how Arafat ruled. In fact, some saw the harsh and repressive nature of Arafat’s regime as actually bolstering the prospects for peace."
- "On the other hand, if the free world is concerned with how a new Palestinian leader governs, then the peace process will have a real chance to succeed."
More In Wedding
- "You have to be vigorous. That’s the only way you are going to get it because everybody has dreams and everybody has goals, but the only people who achieve them are the ones that go after it and don’t take no for an answer."― Nick Cannon
- "Joining the Liberal Party was a no-brainer for me… And when you are a young man, you don’t get a calculator out saying, ‘Am I going to get to power?’ You get propelled forward by idealism."― Nick Clegg
- "I think every artist should follow their vision, their hearts is what they need to reveal, not something that society is looking out for."― Serj Tankian