More From Napoleon Hill
- "Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent."
- "It has always been my belief that a man should do his best, regardless of how much he receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served."
- "Success in its highest and noblest form calls for peace of mind and enjoyment and happiness which come only to the man who has found the work that he likes best."
More In Best
- "Power is always dangerous. Power attracts the worst and corrupts the best."― Edward Abbey
- "When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best – that is inspiration."― Robert Brault
- "What we are trying to do is to create a social business in Bangladesh, a joint venture to create restaurants for common people. Good, healthy food at affordable prices so that people don’t have to opt for food that is unhealthy and unhygienic."― Muhammad Yunus