More From Napoleon Hill
- "Success in its highest and noblest form calls for peace of mind and enjoyment and happiness which come only to the man who has found the work that he likes best."
- "No man ever achieved worth-while success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure."
- "It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project."
More In Best
- "We’re still in the first minutes of the first day of the Internet revolution."― Scott Cook
- "I don’t know the first real thing about the dating game. I don’t know how to talk to a specific person and connect. I just think you have to go to person by person and do the best you can with people in general."― Jason Schwartzman
- "A lot of folks believe their best years are behind them. But I want Americans to recognize that’s not true."― Mehmet Oz