More From Napoleon Hill
- "Money without brains is always dangerous."
- "No man ever achieved worth-while success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure."
- "Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."
More In Success
- "The Clean Michigan Initiative has been and continues to be a success."― John Engler
- "Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out."― Robert Collier
- "If God has made the world a perfect mechanism, He has at least conceded so much to our imperfect intellect that in order to predict little parts of it, we need not solve innumerable differential equations, but can use dice with fair success."― Max Born