More From Naomi Campbell
- "I never diet. I smoke. I drink now and then. I never work out."
- "Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue… and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness."
- "Yes, I did and a lot of my friends who are in the same program as I were very much supportive, and the most important thing they said to me is do not let this interfere with what you have to do in taking car of yourself. That was the most important thing."
More In Dad
- "When you grow up on a dairy farm, cows don’t take a day off. So you work every day and my dad always said, ‘No one can outwork you.’"― Pat Summitt
- "As much as I transferred my mother to Elizabeth Shore of The Black Dahlia, as much as her dad mutated into an obsession with crime in general, well, I have thought about other things throughout the years."― James Ellroy
- "That is where the irony of the film comes off, in terms of the language it employs – where he tries desperately to be a ‘TV Dad,’ to give advice and it’s so pat it becomes ridiculous."― Atom Egoyan