More From Naomi Campbell
- "I never diet. I smoke. I drink now and then. I never work out."
- "Yes, I did and a lot of my friends who are in the same program as I were very much supportive, and the most important thing they said to me is do not let this interfere with what you have to do in taking car of yourself. That was the most important thing."
- "I love England, especially the food. There’s nothing I like more than a lovely bowl of pasta."
More In Dad
- "My dad has sometimes felt that I grew up a little lacking in sufficient eccentricity – in the sense that I’m willing to live as an adult in a house with walls that are parallel to each other, that sort of thing."― Jaron Lanier
- "The answer for healthcare is market incentives, not healthcare by a Godzilla-sized government bureaucracy."― Mitt Romney
- "My dad told me, ‘It takes fifteen years to be an overnight success’, and it took me seventeen and a half years."― Adrien Brody