More From Nancy Pelosi
- "The president led us into the Iraq war on the basis of unproven assertions without evidence; he embraced a radical doctrine of pre-emptive war unprecedented in our history; and he failed to build a true international coalition."
- "I have absolutely no regret about my vote against this war. The same questions remain. The cost in human lives, the cost to our budget, probably 100 billion. We could have probably brought down that statue for a lot less."
- "Democrats believe in reigniting the American dream by removing barriers to success and building ladders of opportunity for all, so everyone can succeed."
More In Relationship
- "What’s very important is that we build a space that matters in the world, one that operates according to democratic rules, and that small and large countries enjoy a good relationship."― Jean-Pierre Raffarin
- "Every company has two organizational structures: The formal one is written on the charts; the other is the everyday relationship of the men and women in the organization."― Harold S. Geneen
- "Playing a character who’s dealing not only with a superpower but having a normal relationship is easy to associate with, because I feel that everyone has been through it."― Shawn Ashmore