More From Nancy Pelosi
- "The American people voted to restore integrity and honesty in Washington, D.C., and the Democrats intend to lead the most honest, most open and most ethical Congress in history."
- "The president led us into the Iraq war on the basis of unproven assertions without evidence; he embraced a radical doctrine of pre-emptive war unprecedented in our history; and he failed to build a true international coalition."
- "In our recovery package we put new standards of accountability and transparency, which we hope will now apply."
More In Architecture
- "Architecture doesn’t come from theory. You don’t think your way through a building."― Arthur Erickson
- "All the revision in the world will not save a bad first draft: for the architecture of the thing comes, or fails to come, in the first conception, and revision only affects the detail and ornament, alas!"― T. E. Lawrence
- "I don’t believe in morality in architecture."― Michael Graves