More From Nadia Giosia
- "You know, we don’t have any decorative sprigs of rosemary; we’re not placing little matchstick radishes onto an hors d’oeuvre… The food’s gotta taste good. The concept’s gotta taste good."
- "We got Martha Stewart legitimizing homemaking for her generation, and then there’s this return to being interested in all things home, lifestyle, and food again. I think this generation is less about the frills and more about the flavor of things."
- "You don’t have to look far to taste some of the best food the world has to offer. I’d pit my grandmother against a 3-star Michelin chef any day."
More In Change
- "It doesn’t matter what color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, etc., everyone should have the same freedoms and liberties."― Lance Bass
- "Music can change the world because it can change people."― Bono
- "The world does not need tourists who ride by in a bus clucking their tongues. The world as it is needs those who will love it enough to change it, with what they have, where they are."― Robert Fulghum