More From Nadia Giosia
- "I did skit comedy online for many years, beginning around 2001. Around 2006 I started watching a lot of food television and got re-interested in food. I come from a very food-obsessed family. But I also wanted to do my own thing, which was the comedy."
- "We got Martha Stewart legitimizing homemaking for her generation, and then there’s this return to being interested in all things home, lifestyle, and food again. I think this generation is less about the frills and more about the flavor of things."
- "You know, we don’t have any decorative sprigs of rosemary; we’re not placing little matchstick radishes onto an hors d’oeuvre… The food’s gotta taste good. The concept’s gotta taste good."
More In Change
- "I don’t care whether you’re driving a hybrid or an SUV. If you’re headed for a cliff, you have to change direction. That’s what the American people called for in November, and that’s what we intend to deliver."― Barack Obama
- "The best way to tell people about climate change is through non-fiction. There’s a vast literature of outstanding writing on the subject."― Ian Mcewan
- "The argument that someone is a bad man is an inadequate argument for war and certainly an inadequate and unacceptable argument for regime change."― John Major