More From Nadia Giosia
- "You don’t have to look far to taste some of the best food the world has to offer. I’d pit my grandmother against a 3-star Michelin chef any day."
- "First and foremost, you’ve got to make yourself happy. Essentially being who you are is the most important thing. When you’re after truth, happiness always comes."
- "I grew up in a food-obsessed Italian family, so food was always front and center in my life. I was a food obsessed person who morphed into a comedian and tried to figure out a way to make fun of my cake and eat it too."
More In Change
- "Lead singers not only do the majority of the work, but their personalities are singled out and taken as the general attitude of the unit."― Martha Reeves
- "I really like my doctors. Some of them I love. I trust them."― Nancy Grace
- "Few expected very much of Franklin Roosevelt on Inauguration Day in 1933. Like Barack Obama seventy-six years later, he was succeeding a failed Republican president, and Americans had voted for change. What that change might be Roosevelt never clearly said, probably because he himself didn’t know."― Russell Baker