More From Nadia Giosia
- "I’m addicted to laughing. I go to see a lot of comedy shows. I’m addicted to playing really loud and obnoxious rock music in my car. I’m addicted to beautiful clothes and shoes. I just love gorgeous stuff and work hard to acquire pretty things, shiny things. I’m addicted to shiny things!"
- "I did skit comedy online for many years, beginning around 2001. Around 2006 I started watching a lot of food television and got re-interested in food. I come from a very food-obsessed family. But I also wanted to do my own thing, which was the comedy."
- "You know, we don’t have any decorative sprigs of rosemary; we’re not placing little matchstick radishes onto an hors d’oeuvre… The food’s gotta taste good. The concept’s gotta taste good."
More In Change
- "I first became a vegetarian when I was nine, in response to an argument made by a radical babysitter. My great change – which lasted a couple of weeks – was based on the very simple instinct that it’s wrong to kill animals for food."― Jonathan Safran Foer
- "We must all obey the great law of change. It is the most powerful law of nature."― Edmund Burke
- "When it comes to meat, change is almost always cast as an absolute. You are a vegetarian or you are not."― Jonathan Safran Foer