More From Nadia Giosia
- "First and foremost, you’ve got to make yourself happy. Essentially being who you are is the most important thing. When you’re after truth, happiness always comes."
- "We got Martha Stewart legitimizing homemaking for her generation, and then there’s this return to being interested in all things home, lifestyle, and food again. I think this generation is less about the frills and more about the flavor of things."
- "I did skit comedy online for many years, beginning around 2001. Around 2006 I started watching a lot of food television and got re-interested in food. I come from a very food-obsessed family. But I also wanted to do my own thing, which was the comedy."
More In Change
- "Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."― Sydney J. Harris
- "Right now, I do not like kids at all. I mean, I love my fans and everything, but when you have kids following you around all day, it’s like, “Ugh, kids!” Maybe that will change when I get older."― Vanessa Hudgens
- "If you can change three lives in 10, three lives in a hundred, that’s got to be good, hasn’t it?"― Ian Botham