More From Muqtada al Sadr
- "I wish to be a martyr, and I don’t fear death."
- "If it does not serve the Iraqi people, there are only political means that must be followed to reform the government – a new government that we must give a chance to prove that it is there to serve the people."
- "I don’t want the chair of the government because it will be controlled by the U.S. and I don’t want to be controlled by the U.S."
More In Experience
- "Even if the hopes you started out with are dashed, hope has to be maintained."― Seamus Heaney
- "Every film is a crapshoot. It’s a mystery when a movie comes together. I’ve never been able to figure it out. I don’t know how I make my choices. The only thing you can do is know there’s something about a character that you really want to experience."― Elisabeth Shue
- "I’m a method writer. In order to write about the emotion, I have to experience it. I get physically tired and exhausted, devoting hours and hours and hours to it."― Sherman Alexie