More From Muqtada al Sadr
- "No one has the right to ignite a war and lead an occupation and armies to conquer people, invading them and make them suffer all kinds of torture, murder, expulsion, displacement, bombing and terrorism by different lethal prohibited weapons and then come and speak as the savior of the people or a defender of their rights."
- "I don’t want the chair of the government because it will be controlled by the U.S. and I don’t want to be controlled by the U.S."
- "Enough of this occupation, terror and abuse. We are not in need of your help. We are able to combat and defeat terrorism, and achieve unity. We are not in need of your bases, your experience and etc."
More In Experience
- "I’ve grown tremendously as an actor by being there. It is comic writing the likes of which I don’t know that I’ll ever see again and it’s been a great, great experience."― Matt LeBlanc
- "Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience."― Paulo Coelho
- "I’ve had a fair amount of experience with snakes, and I find them to be pretty honest in terms of how you read their body language and emotions. They’ll tell you when they’re grumpy. They’ll tell you when they’re okay."― Dominic Monaghan