More From Muhammad Ali
- "Oh, how great peace and quietness would he possess who should cut off all vain anxiety and place all his confidence in God."
- "Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything."
- "Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you."
More In Famous
- "There’s always going to be that pressure when you’re in front of the camera. When you’re famous it’s just an extreme version of reality and there’s a pressure to look a certain way."― Geri Halliwell
- "Men and women were declared equal one morning and everybody could divorce each other by postcard."― Kate Millett
- "It is more interesting to be compared to someone famous, because it lets you gauge what perceptions people have about your appearance."― Arthur Smith