More From Muhammad Ali
- "Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you."
- "Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change."
- "Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything."
More In Famous
- "I always want to say to people who want to be rich and famous: ‘try being rich first’. See if that doesn’t cover most of it. There’s not much downside to being rich, other than paying taxes and having your relatives ask you for money. But when you become famous, you end up with a 24-hour job."― Bill Murray
- "I wanted to go hide. I wasn’t looking to be more famous, I’m famous enough."― Howard Stern
- "I got very famous for a minute and then it just all went away, you know? And for the last 20 years – you’ve got to pick yourself up and dust yourself off and then go on your merry way and start again, in a sense, and that’s what I’ve been doing."― Colin Hay