More From Muhammad Ali
- "Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything."
- "Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you."
- "Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change."
More In Famous
- "Over the past few years, the road to confrontation has shown its consequences: loss of innocent lives, destruction and fear. Most costly, however, was the loss of hope. The most precious gift that you can present to your peoples over the coming weeks is renewed hope born out of tangible progress on the ground."― King Abdullah II
- "When you’re rich and famous you are the dominant force in a relationship, even if you try hard not to be. I’ve talked of sacrificing everything for Fleetwood Mac, but I realize now that it is simply the only thing I’ve ever wanted to do."― Stevie Nicks
- "For famous men have the whole earth as their memorial."― Pericles