More From Muhammad Ali
- "Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you."
- "Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change."
- "Oh, how great peace and quietness would he possess who should cut off all vain anxiety and place all his confidence in God."
More In Friendship
- "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends."― Oscar Wilde
- "The sincere friends of this world are as ship lights in the stormiest of nights."― Giotto di Bondone
- "A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often – just to save it from drying out completely."― Pam Brown