More From Morgan Freeman
- "I have never acted he has never been cast in a romantic lead or has been cast opposite a female love interest in any movie he starred in."
- "But I can say that life is good to me. Has been and is good. So I think my task is to be good to it. So how do you be good to life? You live it."
- "Black history is American history."
More In Movies
- "Most movies, once the action starts there’s no more characters. You say a couple of dumb lines and then there’s just explosions until the end."― John Cusack
- "I always, always meant to be on stage. I only ended up even auditioning for television and movies because I was understudying a Turgenev play on Broadway and was so broke that, when I got a mini-series, I had to take it and was so ashamed because I was such a snob."― Jennifer Garner
- "In a lot of movies, especially big studio ones, they’re not constructed in any other way than to get people to like them and then tell their friends. It’s a product."― Charlie Kaufman