More From Morgan Freeman
- "I don’t get off on romantic parts. But I often think if I had had my dental work done early on, well, maybe."
- "Let me be the first to tell you, drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is the best because the process of digesting food helps to warm you up."
- "I knew at an early age I wanted to act. Acting was always easy for me. I don’t believe in predestination, but I do believe that once you get where ever it is you are going, that is where you were going to be."
More In Movies
- "I just grew up watching a lot of movies. I’m attracted to this genre and that genre, this type of story, and that type of story. As I watch movies I make some version of it in my head that isn’t quite what I’m seeing – taking the things I like and mixing them with stuff I’ve never seen before."― Quentin Tarantino
- "With one man, there was a freedom and liberation. That was with Michael Hutchence, my partner in life."― Kylie Minogue
- "The way I look at it, movies are a different medium for storytelling than books."― Josh Hutcherson