More From Morgan Freeman
- "I feel fine, I don’t care who the director is. All you have to do is know what your doing – all of us – everybody in the business – that’s all you ask anyone – you know your job, I know mine, let’s go do it."
- "Just that working with Clint again is like coming home."
- "Most of the time it’s the role. Sometimes it’s the story and sometimes it just the paycheck. It’s the little movies that come out as stories or the fact that I have work to go out, you know what I’m saying, you can only be out so long without work, you start getting antsy."
More In Movies
- "I don’t always see my movies right away. And there are some I haven’t seen at all. Sometimes that bothers the directors, so I’m obliged to see them."― Emmanuelle Beart
- "Usually when you see females in movies, they feel like they have these metallic structures around them, they are caged in by male energy."― Bjork
- "And so I think that the idea of America working with other countries to solve problems is good for us, and it is part of digging us out of the ‘my way or the highway’ approach that was evident in the previous eight years."― Madeleine Albright