More From Monica Bellucci
- "When I eat with my friends, it is a moment of real pleasure, when I really enjoy my life."
- "Envy is human nature."
- "After a while in marriage, it doesn’t work anymore. There is something missing, there is something wrong. There are few marriages that stay alive forever. We like something, and after a while, we hate what we used to love."
More In Education
- "Education commences at the mother’s knee, and every word spoken within hearsay of little children tends toward the formation of character."― Hosea Ballou
- "I was blessed to have a mother and father that recognized the value of education."― Jeb Bush
- "In the Brown decision, the United States Supreme Court unanimously struck down the legal and moral footing of racially segregated public education in this country."― Bobby Scott