More From Monica Bellucci
- "I’m a lucky person because I’ve been loved a lot. I have a great family."
- "Sometimes it’s more difficult to exist as a female lead, especially in action movies because all those men are around you. They take so much place."
- "After a while in marriage, it doesn’t work anymore. There is something missing, there is something wrong. There are few marriages that stay alive forever. We like something, and after a while, we hate what we used to love."
More In Education
- "Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish."― Sam Walton
- "Heart and head are the constituent parts of character; temperament has almost nothing to do with it, and, therefore, character is dependent upon education, and is susceptible of being corrected and improved."― Giacomo Casanova
- "Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths pure theatre."― Gail Godwin