More From Monica Bellucci
- "We all need illusions. That’s why we love movies."
- "After a while in marriage, it doesn’t work anymore. There is something missing, there is something wrong. There are few marriages that stay alive forever. We like something, and after a while, we hate what we used to love."
- "When I eat with my friends, it is a moment of real pleasure, when I really enjoy my life."
More In God
- "God is what keeps us together after the love is gone."― Doug Coupland
- "I used to drink tons of caffeine. Now I make smoothies with frozen berries and Green Vibrance health powder."― Leighton Meester
- "Of all the creative work produced by humans anywhere, a tiny fraction has continuing commercial value. For that tiny fraction, the copyright is a crucially important legal device."― Lawrence Lessig