More From Molly Sims
- "I’m going to get up every morning at 6:30 to work out. Then, when I’ve kept with it all week, I give myself something I really want, like a new handbag or a piece of jewelry I’m coveting."
- "I was always getting run-down from jet lag and being in strange towns where I didn’t speak the language or know what the food was like."
- "I think I’ve done every crazy diet there was in the beginning, but it’s weird: I’m thinner now than I was when I was modeling. I don’t obsess about it."
More In Positive
- "It’s also a question of finding good material and interesting roles. I’m not the only actress out there, and good parts just don’t fall into your lap that easily. But I like most of the films I’ve made recently and so I’m pretty positive about the future."― Winona Ryder
- "So, we have choice, and sometimes it seems very hard, but the best way to heal physically or emotionally is to keep positive."― Petra Nemcova
- "Instead of hating, I have chosen to forgive and spend all of my positive energy on changing the world."― Camryn Manheim