More From Molly Sims
- "I was always getting run-down from jet lag and being in strange towns where I didn’t speak the language or know what the food was like."
- "I’m going to get up every morning at 6:30 to work out. Then, when I’ve kept with it all week, I give myself something I really want, like a new handbag or a piece of jewelry I’m coveting."
- "I think I’ve done every crazy diet there was in the beginning, but it’s weird: I’m thinner now than I was when I was modeling. I don’t obsess about it."
More In Positive
- "We believe that it is very important that we have hopefully averted what would have been the most substantial headwind of all, which is a default for the first time in our history, and that that will contribute to a more positive environment that we hope will allow for greater growth and job creation."― Jay Carney
- "Prices are important not because money is considered paramount but because prices are a fast and effective conveyor of information through a vast society in which fragmented knowledge must be coordinated."― Thomas Sowell
- "Black beauty – he’s a dark horse."― Tim Vine