More From Molly Sims
- "I was always getting run-down from jet lag and being in strange towns where I didn’t speak the language or know what the food was like."
- "I’m going to get up every morning at 6:30 to work out. Then, when I’ve kept with it all week, I give myself something I really want, like a new handbag or a piece of jewelry I’m coveting."
- "I think I’ve done every crazy diet there was in the beginning, but it’s weird: I’m thinner now than I was when I was modeling. I don’t obsess about it."
More In Positive
- "Tyler Perry’s brand is faith, family and this whole thing that I’ve built, while my company, 34th Street Films, is like Disney’s Touchstone. We can do anything. People don’t know what to expect from me yet."― Tyler Perry
- "I’m not in the business of becoming famous. And that’s the advice I give to younger aspiring actors. Work onstage and do the little roles. In the end it’s not important to be seen. It’s important to do. There’s a lot of disappointment in this business, but my family keeps me grounded."― Kristen Bell
- "I was very pleased that the positive things about me and my game outshone the aggressive style of play I use. I would never tone that down, because I believe in that style of play, and I believe that you can play rough on the court and still be a good sport."― Sue Wicks