More From Molly Sims
- "I was always getting run-down from jet lag and being in strange towns where I didn’t speak the language or know what the food was like."
- "I’m going to get up every morning at 6:30 to work out. Then, when I’ve kept with it all week, I give myself something I really want, like a new handbag or a piece of jewelry I’m coveting."
- "I think I’ve done every crazy diet there was in the beginning, but it’s weird: I’m thinner now than I was when I was modeling. I don’t obsess about it."
More In Positive
- "From my earliest acquaintance with the science of political economy, it has been evident to my mind that capital was the product of labor, and that therefore, in its best analysis there could be no natural conflict between capital and labor."― Leland Stanford
- "Television is much better crafted today then in the 70s. The content is less positive but I’m one of those that feel our entertainment reflects our world, it’s not a driver – art imitates life."― Christopher Knight
- "There’s a fine line between stubbornness and the positive side of that, which is dogged determination."― Jeb Bush