More From Molly Ivins
- "Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."
- "As they say around the Texas Legislature, if you can’t drink their whiskey, screw their women, take their money, and vote against ’em anyway, you don’t belong in office."
- "You can’t ignore politics, no matter how much you’d like to."
More In Peace
- "Consider this: I can go to Antarctica and get cash from an ATM without a glitch, but should I fall ill during my travels, a hospital there could not access my medical records or know what medications I am on."― Nathan Deal
- "It began to dawn on me that perhaps my country needed me more at home than overseas."― Larry David
- "In view of China’s growing military strength and intentions, the best way to safeguard Asia’s permanent peace and prosperity is to have all Asian countries join forces with other democratic countries in the world to form a global community of democracies."― Jim Costa