More From Molly Ivins
- "As they say around the Texas Legislature, if you can’t drink their whiskey, screw their women, take their money, and vote against ’em anyway, you don’t belong in office."
- "Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."
- "You can’t ignore politics, no matter how much you’d like to."
More In Peace
- "I’m not aiming for the Nobel Peace Prize!"― Omar Bongo
- "Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."― Melody Beattie
- "Those are serious questions of war and peace, of freedom or tyranny, whether or not there is ever going to be a hope of us instilling some democratic systems in a part of the world that frankly is breeding hate and destruction directed right at us."― Zach Wamp