More From Moliere
- "Some of the most famous books are the least worth reading. Their fame was due to their having done something that needed to be doing in their day. The work is done and the virtue of the book has expired."
- "The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."
- "If you suppress grief too much, it can well redouble."
More In Happiness
- "All around me insisted that my doubts proved only my own ignorance and sinfulness; that they knew by experience they would soon give place to true knowledge, and an advance in religion; and I felt something like indecision."― Maria Monk
- "Happiness is not being pained in body or troubled in mind."― Thomas Jefferson
- "The only true happiness comes from squandering ourselves for a purpose."― John Mason Brown