More From Moliere
- "All the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill the history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill at dancing."
- "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
- "He who follows his lessons tastes a profound peace, and looks upon everybody as a bunch of manure."
More In Beauty
- "A poet’s work is to name the unnameable, to point at frauds, to take sides, start arguments, shape the world, and stop it going to sleep."― Salman Rushdie
- "Only when inspired to go beyond consciousness by some extraordinary insight does beauty manifest unexpectedly."― Arthur Erickson
- "Beauty can’t amuse you, but brainwork – reading, writing, thinking – can."― Helen Gurley Brown