More From Mo Rocca
- "Yes, I still love ‘South Park,’ but I also love morning TV now."
- "I love Christmas. Frosty the Snowman, peace on Earth and mangers, Salvation Army bell ringers and reindeer, the movie ‘Meet Me in St. Louis,’ office parties and cookies."
- "I think that Obama is very cool. And I think he’s clever, and I think he can be witty. But I don’t think he’s funny in either the way that Reagan was funny – or John McCain and Dick Cheney are both funny in that ruthless, kind of mean way."
More In Great
- "I tell students that even if they don’t like math right now, they can use math as a brain-sharpening tool – a tool that not only builds the foundation for a great career, but that also builds self-confidence, no matter what they choose to do with their lives."― Danica McKellar
- "It is of great use to the sailor to know the length of his line, though he cannot with it fathom all the depths of the ocean."― John Locke
- "A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one."― Mary Kay Ash