More From Mo Rocca
- "I love Christmas. Frosty the Snowman, peace on Earth and mangers, Salvation Army bell ringers and reindeer, the movie ‘Meet Me in St. Louis,’ office parties and cookies."
- "A young imagination is bold, likes to make bigger leaps. It likes to, well, imagine that the dustbuster is a dinosaur; that the computer mouse is a hotrod; that the box is a cave; that the rawhide is a torch… or a baton… or something."
- "I think that Obama is very cool. And I think he’s clever, and I think he can be witty. But I don’t think he’s funny in either the way that Reagan was funny – or John McCain and Dick Cheney are both funny in that ruthless, kind of mean way."
More In Great
- "It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and our air force has to have a bake-sale to buy a bomber."― Robert Fulghum
- "Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly and they will show themselves great."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Great men, unknown to their generation, have their fame among the great who have preceded them, and all true worldly fame subsides from their high estimate beyond the stars."― Henry David Thoreau