More From Miuccia Prada
- "I hate the idea that you shouldn’t wear something just because you’re a certain age."
- "When I design and wonder what the point is, I think of someone having a bad time in their life. Maybe they are sad and they wake up and put on something I have made and it makes them feel just a bit better. So, in that sense, fashion is a little help in the life of a person. But only a little."
- "Every day I’m thinking about change."
More In Government
- "In a democracy, citizens pass judgment on their government, and if they are kept in the dark about what their government is doing, they cannot be in a position to make well-grounded decisions."― Peter Singer
- "There’s something fundamentally wrong with a system where there’s been 17 years of a Tory Government and the people of Scotland have voted Socialist for 17 years. That hardly seems democratic."― Sean Connery
- "No government can help the destinies of people who insist in putting sectional and class consciousness ahead of general weal."― Franklin D. Roosevelt