More From Miuccia Prada
- "Every day I’m thinking about change."
- "When I design and wonder what the point is, I think of someone having a bad time in their life. Maybe they are sad and they wake up and put on something I have made and it makes them feel just a bit better. So, in that sense, fashion is a little help in the life of a person. But only a little."
- "Now, I’m not saying I’m fashionable, but there are sociological interests that matter to me, things that are theoretical, political, intellectual and also concerned with vanity and beauty that we all think about but that I try to mix up and translate into fashion."
More In Government
- "Today we must make a pact with each other to end this reckless conduct with the people’s government."― Chris Christie
- "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."― Mark Twain
- "If the people cannot trust their government to do the job for which it exists – to protect them and to promote their common welfare – all else is lost."― Barack Obama