More From Mitt Romney
- "When my mom ran for the Senate, my dad was there for her every step of the way. I can still hear her saying in her beautiful voice, ‘Why should women have any less say than men, about the great decisions facing our nation?’"
- "Conservatism has had from its inception vigorously positive, intellectually rigorous agenda and thinking. That agenda should have in my three pillars: strengthen the economy, strengthen our security, and strengthen our families."
- "Men and women of every faith and good people with none at all sincerely strive to do right and lead a purpose-driven life."
More In Business
- "Probably a concern to either a major or minor degree with most actors if they’re really motivated to kind of make a significant difference in the business is the ‘pigeon-holing’ thing."― Dominic Monaghan
- "Most small business owners are not particularly sophisticated business people. That’s not a criticism; they’re passionate about cutting hair or cooking food, and that’s why they got in the business, not because they have an MBA."― Andrew Mason
- "We have in this country a federal government that increasingly is engaged in trying to determine which business, which regions, which industries will succeed, which will not through a whole range of economic development, regional development corporate subsidization programs."― Stephen Harper