More From Mitt Romney
- "And a special thank you to the citizens of Massachusetts: You are paying all the taxes, creating all the jobs, raising all the children. This government is yours. Thank you for letting me serve you. I love this job."
- "I know what it’s like to start a business. I know how extra ordinarily difficult it is to build something from nothing. I know how government kills jobs and, yes, I know how it can help from time- to-time."
- "The country already has a leader who divides us with the bitter politics of envy. We have to offer an alternative vision."
More In Business
- "Punctuality is one of the cardinal business virtues: always insist on it in your subordinates."― Don Marquis
- "For a Jewish Puritan of the middle class, the novel is serious, the novel is work, the novel is conscientious application why, the novel is practically the retail business all over again."― Howard Nemerov
- "But to this day I am convinced that the real reason we met was because Alexander is from Nebraska, and he was completely fascinated that I was about to go off and make a movie with Brando – perhaps the most famous Nebraskan of all."― Thomas Haden Church