More From Mitt Romney
- "If I am elected President of these United States, I will work with all my energy and soul to restore that America, to lift our eyes to a better future. That future is our destiny. That future is out there. It is waiting for us. Our children deserve it, our nation depends upon it, the peace and freedom of the world require it."
- "I feel very deeply about the need to respect and tolerate people of different social – or sexual orientation. But at the same time, I believe marriage should be preserved as an institution for one man and one woman."
- "Some of the companies we helped start are names you know. An office supply company called Staples – where I’m pleased to see the Obama campaign has been shopping; The Sports Authority, which became a favorite of my sons. We started an early childhood learning center called Bright Horizons that First Lady Michelle Obama rightly praised."
More In Business
- "You have got to have discipline and focus – on the customer and how you run the business."― Jim Cantalupo
- "I was vegetarian for a long time, and in the last four years I started eating chicken and fish. I feel like it really built up my strength a lot."― Laura Wilkinson
- "All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them."― Magic Johnson