More From Mitt Romney
- "Third, we will make trade work for America by forging new trade agreements. And when nations cheat in trade, there will be unmistakable consequences."
- "Leadership, leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses."
- "Culture, what you believe, what you value, how you live matters. Now, as fundamental as these principles are, they may become topics of democratic debates from time to time, so it is today with the enduring institution of marriage. Marriage is a relationship between a man and a woman."
More In Women
- "In opposition to this detachment, he finds an image of man which contains within itself man’s dreams, man’s illness, man’s redemption from the misery of poverty – poverty which can no longer be for him a sign of the acceptance of life."― Salvatore Quasimodo
- "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."― Billy Crystal
- "You can’t raise the standard of women’s morals by raising their pay envelope. It lies deeper than that."― Billy Sunday