More From Mitt Romney
- "My mom and dad gave their kids the greatest gift of all – the gift of unconditional love. They cared deeply about who we would be, and much less about what we would do."
- "Religious freedom opens a door for Americans that is closed to too many others around the world. But whether we walk through that door, and what we do with our lives after we do, is up to us."
- "When you raise taxes on small business, from 35% to 40%, you will kill jobs."
More In Women
- "To honor our national promise to our veterans, we must continue to improve services for our men and women in uniform today and provide long overdue benefits for the veterans and military retirees who have already served."― Solomon Ortiz
- "I am the woman I grew to be partly in spite of my mother, and partly because of the extraordinary love of her best friends, and my own best friends’ mothers, and from surrogates, many of whom were not women at all but gay men. I have loved them my entire life, even after their passing."― Anne Lamott
- "Freedom in art, freedom in society, this is the double goal towards which all consistent and logical minds must strive."― Victor Hugo