More From Mitt Romney
- "Religious liberty is the first freedom in our Constitution. And whether the cause is justice for the persecuted, compassion for the needy and the sick, or mercy for the child waiting to be born, there is no greater force for good in the nation than Christian conscience in action."
- "My leadership will end the Obama era and begin a new era of American prosperity."
- "And a special thank you to the citizens of Massachusetts: You are paying all the taxes, creating all the jobs, raising all the children. This government is yours. Thank you for letting me serve you. I love this job."
More In Family
- "My family has had to become quite understanding about me not returning phone calls when I’m filming."― Anna Kendrick
- "The reason why I’m here today is to explain why I am running and what I will do if you give me the honor and the privilege of representing you in the United States Senate. Now I’m running for the United State Senate for a simple reason, and that is…I want to win a Nobel Peace prize."― Marco Rubio
- "Together, we can help make sure that every family that walks into a restaurant can make an easy, healthy choice."― Michelle Obama