More From Mitt Romney
- "If we become one of those societies that attack success, why not come as certain there will be a lot less success? And that’s not who we are."
- "I don’t want to transform America. I want to restore to America the economic values of freedom and opportunity and limited government that has made us the powerhouse of the world."
- "Now is the moment when we can stand up and say, ‘I’m an American. I make my destiny. And we deserve better! My children deserve better! My family deserves better. My country deserves better!’ So here we stand. Americans have a choice."
More In Family
- "I was from such a large family that when I first met my wife, I told her: ‘You can go work outside of the house and I’ll stay home and continue making my cartoon strips. Maybe I’ll make some commercials nearby, you know I’ll do anything locally, but I would love to just stay at home and raise the kids like I did when I was growing up.’"― Robert Rodriguez
- "For me, nothing has ever taken precedence over being a mother and having a family and a home."― Jessica Lange
- "To each other, we were as normal and nice as the smell of bread. We were just a family. In a family even exaggerations make perfect sense."― John Irving