More From Mitt Romney
- "By making bold cuts in spending and commonsense entitlement reforms, we will make our government simpler, smaller, and smarter."
- "The strength and power and goodness of America has always been based on the strength and power and goodness of our communities, our families, our faiths. That is the bedrock of what makes America, America. In our best days, we can feel the vibrancy of America’s communities, large and small."
- "Mr. Chairman, delegates. I accept your nomination for President of the United States of America. I do so with humility, deeply moved by the trust you have placed in me. It is a great honor. It is an even greater responsibility."
More In Freedom
- "The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission."― John F. Kennedy
- "Do not allow to slip away from you freedoms the people who came before you won with such hard knocks."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "Great research universities must insist on independence from government and on the exercise of academic freedom."― Alan Dershowitz