More From Mitt Romney
- "The American people I talk to don’t spend every moment thinking, ‘How can I tax my neighbor more than they’re being taxed?’ They say, ‘How can I get a good job? How can my kids get good jobs? How can seniors have a confidence in their future when they know that Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid are bankrupt?’"
- "I’ve been looking at some video clips on YouTube of President Obama – then candidate Obama – going through Iowa making promises. The gap between his promises and his performance is the largest I’ve seen, well, since the Kardashian wedding and the promise of ’til death do we part."
- "Third, we will make trade work for America by forging new trade agreements. And when nations cheat in trade, there will be unmistakable consequences."
More In Freedom
- "History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid."― Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "There must be freedom for all to live, to think, to worship, no book, no avenue must be closed."― James Larkin
- "President Obama’s view of a free economy is to send your money to his friends. My vision for a free enterprise economy is to return entrepreneurship and genius and creativity to the American people!"― Mitt Romney