More From Mitt Romney
- "Now workers should have the right to join unions. But unions should not be forced upon workers. And unions should not have the power to take money our of their members’ paychecks to buy the support of politicians that are favored by the union bosses."
- "Leadership, leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses."
- "This is the America that I love. This is a great people. We can do anything. We can achieve anything. We’ve got a government that has gotten in the way of the American people. We’re going to change that in November."
More In Freedom
- "Strong, generous, and confident, she has nobly served mankind. Beware how you trifle with your marvellous inheritance, this great land of ordered liberty, for if we stumble and fall freedom and civilization everywhere will go down in ruin."― Henry Cabot Lodge
- "I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom."― Bob Dylan
- "Maybe a part of me recognized how right the improvising spirit of jazz is. Not the sounds, but the freedom to work with musicians who work that way. It felt very natural to me, but I think there’s a way to do it without it being a jazz record."― Jane Siberry