More From Mitt Romney
- "I’ve been looking at some video clips on YouTube of President Obama – then candidate Obama – going through Iowa making promises. The gap between his promises and his performance is the largest I’ve seen, well, since the Kardashian wedding and the promise of ’til death do we part."
- "It’s opportunity. It’s opportunity, not a check from government – it’s opportunity that has always driven America and defined us as Americans."
- "Conservatism has had from its inception vigorously positive, intellectually rigorous agenda and thinking. That agenda should have in my three pillars: strengthen the economy, strengthen our security, and strengthen our families."
More In Strength
- "Both now and for always, I intend to hold fast to my belief in the hidden strength of the human spirit."― Andrei Sakharov
- "There are many countries where you can only believe more or you can believe less. But in the United States we have this incredible smorgasbord, and it really interests me why people are drawn to one faith rather than another, especially to a system of belief that to an outsider seems absurd or dangerous."― Lawrence Wright
- "I’m probably the least flexible athlete you’ll find. When it comes to yoga, I can’t get in the positions and I can’t hold them. You have to be pretty flexible to do it. Once you get certain positions, you have to have the core strength to hold those positions. It’s a pretty good workout."― Steve Blake