More From Mitt Romney
- "Our nation is too different, too diverse to say that what works in Massachusetts is somehow going to be grabbed by the federal government, usurping the power of states and imposing a one-size-fits-all plan on the nation. That will not work."
- "We still believe in the America that is a land of opportunity and a beacon of freedom. We believe in the America that challenges each of us to be better and bigger than ourselves."
- "The invisible hand of the market always moves faster and better than the heavy hand of government."
More In Strength
- "I feel my heart break to see a nation ripped apart by it’s own greatest strength – it’s diversity."― Melissa Etheridge
- "All too often miners, and indeed other trade unionists, underestimate the economic strength they have."― Arthur Scargill
- "I don’t need the money, dear. I work for art."― Maria Callas