More From Mitt Romney
- "You know, out-of-touch liberals like Barack Obama say they want a strong economy, but in everything they do, they show they don’t like business very much. But the economy, of course, is simply the product of all the businesses of the nation added together. So it’s a bit like saying you like an omelet, but you don’t like eggs."
- "Now, let me be clear. The path I lay out is not one paved with ever increasing government checks and cradle to grave assurance that government will always be the solution. If this election is a bidding war for who can promise the most goodies and the most benefits, I’m not your president. You have that president today."
- "When you raise taxes on small business, from 35% to 40%, you will kill jobs."
More In Strength
- "I bought a selection of short, romantic fiction novels, studied them, decided that I had found a formula and then wrote a book that I figured was the perfect story. Thank goodness it was rejected."― Louise Brown
- "The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses."― Malcolm X
- "Acting is the expression of a neurotic impulse. It’s a bum’s life. Quitting acting, that’s the sign of maturity."― Marlon Brando