More From Mitch Hedberg
- "I wear a necklace, cause I wanna know when I’m upside down."
- "Y’know, you can’t please all the people all the time… and last night, all those people were at my show."
- "I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn’t work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality."
More In Communication
- "Tim and Fritz Lang I loved working with. Not Hitchcock so much. There was no communication."― Sylvia Sidney
- "States are looking for low-cost solutions that will enable better communication, while avoiding the danger in which the chain of command breaks down in emergencies. We do not want everyone talking to everyone else all the time."― John Shimkus
- "Gradually I became aware of details: a company of French soldiers was marching through the streets of the town. They broke formation, and went in single file along the communication trench leading to the front line. Another group followed them."― Ernst Toller