More From Mitch Hedberg
- "I’m sick of following my dreams. I’m just going to ask them where they’re goin’, and hook up with them later."
- "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake."
- "Every time I go and shave, I assume there’s someone else on the planet shaving. So I say, ‘I’m gonna go shave, too.’"
More In Dad
- "The right way to reign in healthcare costs is not by applying more government and more controls and making it more like the post office, it’s by making it more like a consumer-driven market."― Mitt Romney
- "As a brother and sister, our tastes were pretty different growing up. He liked a lot of early hip hop. My dad didn’t understand it and would try to talk him out of it."― Taryn Manning
- "If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."― Vincent Van Gogh