More From Miranda Lambert
- "You have a career, and you start as a business person. And you work your way, you reach this peak, and you know the time’s going to come when you go back down."
- "My mom was always saying: ‘Be whatever you want to be, but stick with it. Don’t waver. Don’t change who you are for anybody.’"
- "We had like a jolt of women in country, and it seems like we’re just kind of there now."
More In Experience
- "Not the fruit of experience, but experience itself, is the end."― Walter Pater
- "Although, my experience when I’ve been depressed, not only am I too depressed to sit down and write a song, I’m too depressed to pick up my feet. So if you can at least write about it, you’re halfway away from it."― Paul Westerberg
- "Are we still a country that takes risks, that innovates, that believes anything is possible? Or are we a country that is resigned to whatever liberty the government decides to dish out?"― Mitch McConnell