More From Minnie Driver
- "I was equally in love with singing and acting from an early age."
- "I wouldn’t change a thing about what I’ve done in the past because what may have been bad choices have all led me to this moment."
- "Last year my boyfriend gave me a painting – a very personal one. I really prefer personal gifts or ones made by someone for me. Except diamonds. That’s the exception to the rule."
More In Car
- "The culture is going into a psychological depression. We are concerned about our place in the world, about being competitive: Will my children have as much as I have? Will I ever own my own home? How can I pay for a new car? Are immigrants taking away my white world?"― James Hillman
- "The driver of a racing car is a component. When I first began, I used to grip the steering wheel firmly, and I changed gear so hard that I damaged my hand."― Juan Manuel Fangio
- "People who have car collections – I never understood that. I always thought that was unnecessary. It’s not beautiful, it’s not creative. It’s just showing how much money you’ve got."― Daniel Radcliffe