More From Minnie Driver
- "I wouldn’t change a thing about what I’ve done in the past because what may have been bad choices have all led me to this moment."
- "I’ve never felt that I had to take a role in one of those mediocre but hugely budgeted romantic comedies because I want to wear beautiful dresses and have people think I’m pretty and that I get the guy."
- "Last year my boyfriend gave me a painting – a very personal one. I really prefer personal gifts or ones made by someone for me. Except diamonds. That’s the exception to the rule."
More In Car
- "We’re just into toys, whether it’s motorcycles or race cars or computers. I’ve got the Palm Pilot right here with me, I’ve got the world’s smallest phone. Maybe it’s just because I’m still a big little kid and I just love toys, you know?"― Catherine Bell
- "Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."― Mao Zedong
- "And we turned off and 30 miles south they’re standing in the middle of our road blocking our way, stopped the car, got out, took us through the path in the woods, where the craft was on the ground."― Betty Hill