More From Mindy Kaling
- "Woody Allen is really the ultimate. I love that he believed in himself enough to do what he did. And I have that same feeling – that there’s nobody that looks like me in movies, nobody would cast me as a romantic lead, but I want to do it and I feel confident that I can."
- "When I was a little kid, I wrote this play about all these characters living in a haunted house. There was a witch who lived there, and a mummy. When they were all hassling him, this guy who bought the house – I can’t believe I remember this – he said to them, ‘Who’s paying the mortgage on this haunted house?’ I thought that was really funny."
- "Personally, I, Mindy Kaling want to spend like 80 percent of my life hanging out with women."
More In Society
- "I think being different, going against the grain of society is the greatest thing in the world."― Elijah Wood
- "A society that does not correctly interpret and appreciate its past cannot understand its present fortunes and adversities and can be caught unawares in a fast changing world."― Ibrahim Babangida
- "The real 1960s began on the afternoon of November 22, 1963. It came to seem that Kennedy’s murder opened some malign trap door in American culture, and the wild bats flapped out."― Lance Morrow