More From Mindy Kaling
- "On ‘The Office,’ so much of the show is about disguising your true feelings and your romantic feelings because it was a mock documentary."
- "Twitter is the most amazing medium for a comedy writer. I can’t get in every idea I want on the show no matter how hard I try to bully the other writers, so it’s a way of me getting out other comic ideas and immediately getting feedback."
- "You should never have to say hello or goodbye. Even at work sometimes, and I know this is very unpopular, is that if I’m going to work every single day, I don’t think you should have to hug people hello every single day when you come to work. I saw you Monday!"
More In Patience
- "God’s way of answering the Christian’s prayer for more patience, experience, hope and love often is to put him into the furnace of affliction."― Richard Cecil
- "There is something good in all seeming failures. You are not to see that now. Time will reveal it. Be patient."― Sivananda
- "He preacheth patience that never knew pain."― H. G. Bohn