More From Mindy Kaling
- "On ‘The Office,’ so much of the show is about disguising your true feelings and your romantic feelings because it was a mock documentary."
- "When I was a little kid, I wrote this play about all these characters living in a haunted house. There was a witch who lived there, and a mummy. When they were all hassling him, this guy who bought the house – I can’t believe I remember this – he said to them, ‘Who’s paying the mortgage on this haunted house?’ I thought that was really funny."
- "My relationship with my mom is really the single most profound relationship that I’ve ever had in my life."
More In Patience
- "A show that no one thought had a chance has just finished its fifth year: Charmed. I think it’s tougher for the younger networks, so I think they have a little more patience for the sake of the show. But who knows?"― Aaron Spelling
- "You must accept that you might fail; then, if you do your best and still don’t win, at least you can be satisfied that you’ve tried. If you don’t accept failure as a possibility, you don’t set high goals, you don’t branch out, you don’t try – you don’t take the risk."― Rosalynn Carter
- "Meekness: Uncommon patience in planning a revenge that is worth while."― Ambrose Bierce