More From Milton Friedman
- "The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people."
- "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."
- "Most of the energy of political work is devoted to correcting the effects of mismanagement of government."
More In Experience
- "The writing process for me is pretty much always the same – it’s a solitary experience."― Sheryl Crow
- "I have a mess in my head sometimes, and there’s something very satisfying about putting it into words. Certainly it’s not something that you’re in charge of, necessarily, but writing about it, putting it into your words, can be a very powerful experience."― Carrie Fisher
- "We’re looking at Earth science, observing our planet. Also space science, looking at the ozone in the atmosphere around our Earth. Also looking at life science. And on a human level, using ourselves as test subjects."― Laurel Clark