More From Mikhail Baryshnikov
- "I was always interested in photography and other forms of art."
- "Your body actually reminds you about your age and your injuries – the body has a stronger memory than your mind."
- "I like to go to anybody else’s birthday, and if I’m invited I’m a good guest. But I never celebrate my birthdays. I really don’t care."
More In Music
- "I’m definitely nostalgic about the music of my youth; The Clash and Fishbone and that whole music scene. I still have all that music to this day. There was some great music going on in the late 70s and 80s."― John Cusack
- "I love to play music. So why endanger that with something like drugs?"― Dave Grohl
- "The iPod completely changed the way people approach music."― Karl Lagerfeld