More From Mikhail Baryshnikov
- "I was always interested in photography and other forms of art."
- "I think I got disappointed over the years about New York, about the States. You know, sometimes you go and visit Europe and see good old socialism in its good part! You see public concern about art, and young people’s participation and young faces in the audience."
- "You cannot be happy with your family while being personally unhappy with your work. It’s a Catch-22 kind of thing."
More In Art
- "When you live under the power of terror and segregation, you can’t ever start a work of art."― Jeanne Moreau
- "Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well."― Aristotle
- "It is art that makes life, makes interest, makes importance and I know of no substitute whatever for the force and beauty of its process."― Max Eastman