More From Mikhail Baryshnikov
- "When I’m alone, I work sometimes with music, sometimes without and sometimes just listening to NPR."
- "I think I got disappointed over the years about New York, about the States. You know, sometimes you go and visit Europe and see good old socialism in its good part! You see public concern about art, and young people’s participation and young faces in the audience."
- "I like to go to anybody else’s birthday, and if I’m invited I’m a good guest. But I never celebrate my birthdays. I really don’t care."
More In Art
- "Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered."― Al Capp
- "It is after all the greatest art to limit and isolate oneself."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Art is creative for the sake of realization, not for amusement… for transfiguration, not for the sake of play."― Max Beckmann