More From Mikhail Baryshnikov
- "I like to go to anybody else’s birthday, and if I’m invited I’m a good guest. But I never celebrate my birthdays. I really don’t care."
- "My mother had a son from previous marriage and her husband died in Second World War."
- "Your body actually reminds you about your age and your injuries – the body has a stronger memory than your mind."
More In Art
- "You know, in my music career there was a moment where the irony was just so heavy. There were people in my audience that were the reason I developed neuroses. These people that tortured my life were using my art, my poetry, as fuel for them, to torture other people."― Fred Durst
- "Homer has taught all other poets the art of telling lies skillfully."― Aristotle
- "Anyone who relishes art should love the extraordinary diversity and psychic magic of our art galleries. There’s likely more combined square footage for the showing of art on one New York block – West 24th Street between Tenth and Eleventh Avenues – than in all of Amsterdam’s or Hamburg’s galleries."― Jerry Saltz