More From Mike Tyson
- "I feel bad about my outlook, how I feel about people and society, and that I’ll never be part of society the way I should."
- "I intend to fight and I want to win. But my priorities are basically to be a good Brother and a strong one, and to try to be a good father one day."
- "That’s what people respect, the fact that I wasn’t a chump that laid on his back and gave up."
More In Money
- "No man is truly great who is great only in his lifetime. The test of greatness is the page of history."― William Hazlitt
- "Fame does lead to money, which I don’t have a close relationship with. I’m the kind of guy who never sees the money – it all goes somewhere else. I don’t understand it, I don’t like to deal with it. I have a fear of not having it, because I grew up without it."― David Duchovny
- "No complaint… is more common than that of a scarcity of money."― Adam Smith