More From Mike Shinoda
- "My dad remembers being in school with my uncle, and the teacher would say outright to the class that the Japanese were second-class citizens and shouldn’t be trusted."
- "I’ve been really excited about some new cutting edge electronic music and technology."
- "I grew up painting and playing piano so when I was a little kid I thought I was going to be an artist or a painter but my mom had me taking piano lessons for about 10-12 years as a young kid."
More In Computers
- "I wanted to escape Small Town U.S.A. To dismiss the boundaries, to explore. My life experience came from watching movies, TV, and reading books and magazines. When your culture comes from watching TV everyday, you’re bombarded with images of things that seem cool, places that seem interesting, people who have jobs and careers and opportunities."― Trent Reznor
- "When my mom ran for the Senate, my dad was there for her every step of the way. I can still hear her saying in her beautiful voice, ‘Why should women have any less say than men, about the great decisions facing our nation?’"― Mitt Romney
- "There are more people who wish to be loved than there are who are willing to love."― Nicolas Chamfort