More From Mike Shinoda
- "I’ve been really excited about some new cutting edge electronic music and technology."
- "My dad remembers being in school with my uncle, and the teacher would say outright to the class that the Japanese were second-class citizens and shouldn’t be trusted."
- "Most of the musicians that I know almost to the man everybody uses Apple computers. They’ve thought of the steps that you’re going to think of when you’re trying to create your thing. And that’s where the tools get invented to make better art."
More In Mom
- "I like my name. My mom named me after a song by the 1970s group Bread. So, it’s meaningful, and I like the song. It’s a love song – kind of – but it’s kind of depressing and dark."― Aubrey Plaza
- "Always it gave me a pang that my children had no lawful claim to a name."― Harriet Ann Jacobs
- "The one thing my mom will let me get is a nice shoe sometimes."― Chloe Moretz