More From Mike Shinoda
- "Most of the musicians that I know almost to the man everybody uses Apple computers. They’ve thought of the steps that you’re going to think of when you’re trying to create your thing. And that’s where the tools get invented to make better art."
- "I’ve been really excited about some new cutting edge electronic music and technology."
- "My dad remembers being in school with my uncle, and the teacher would say outright to the class that the Japanese were second-class citizens and shouldn’t be trusted."
More In Mom
- "Sex keeps me in shape. I don’t diet, I eat what I like. I love Mars bars and I smoke and drink. But I love running off in the middle of the day to make love. It really burns up calories."― Lisa Snowdon
- "I try to become more humble and more myself with every year. There was a while when I got famous where I was so confused and my head was spinning."― Mira Sorvino
- "I dyed my hair blonde when I was 14. My mom was not happy. But I love being blonde."― Rita Ora