More From Mike Pence
- "The conservative movement today is like that tall ship with its proud captain: strong, accomplished but veering off course into the dangerous and uncharted waters of big government republicanism."
- "The American people know what’s necessary to get this economy moving again. It’s fiscal discipline in Washington, D.C. and across-the-board tax relief for working families, small businesses and family farms."
- "You bet every member of Congress who votes for this bill ought to read it, read it thoroughly, and understand that what we’re looking at here amounts to nothing more than a government takeover of our health care economy, paid for with nearly a trillion dollars in new taxes on individuals and small businesses. And it must be opposed."
More In War
- "You cannot avoid war in life, you cannot avoid the fear of terrorism, you cannot avoid those things now, they are a part of everyday demeanor."― John Mayer
- "War is mainly a catalogue of blunders."― Winston Churchill
- "Let’s see if we can’t get this war behind us now. Certainly, the man in the street, the common person there, wants to have this war behind him. I think a lot of the soldiers are very war-weary too."― Warren Christopher