More From Mike Judge
- "Beauty and the Beast seemed like it all was really brown. The whole thing was just so brown and orange and yellow, like Burger King or something. I don’t think I would have liked Beauty and the Beast at any age."
- "I don’t return anybody’s calls unless it’s going to mean extra money for me. And I’ve completely cut off all relationships with any friends that I had before the show. And I’ve copped an attitude."
- "One thing I was thinking about is that they probably get their come-uppance about the same percentage that people in real life do. Basically, stealing for all practical purposes might as well be legal in New York."
More In Amazing
- "I was speaking to Ridley Scott the other day and he makes a film every 18 months. He’s amazing really."― Adrian Lyne
- "Lorne finally said, Do the Blues Brothers thing. The response was amazing. People went nuts."― Steve Cropper
- "I do not believe that Congress or the Administration should prohibit the medical community from pursuing a promising avenue of research that may improve the lives of millions of Americans."― Tom Allen