More From Mike Johanns
- "In beef trade issues, we base our decisions upon science."
- "This president has said this has to be a priority for our nation, protecting our food supply from terrorist acts, so he continues to provide the funding that is necessary."
- "Science is the international language, so when we are able to convince countries that good decision-making for human health and animal health is based upon science, that’s a real success story for us."
More In Science
- "I sort of was good at writing essays. I was never very good at mathematics, and I was never very good at algebra. I loved science, but I wasn’t sure of it."― Diane Cilento
- "Beyond that, I seem to be compelled to write science fiction, rather than fantasy or mysteries or some other genre more likely to climb onto bestseller lists even though I enjoy reading a wide variety of literature, both fiction and nonfiction."― Joan D. Vinge
- "I’m writing a review of three books on feminism and science, and it’s about social constructionism. So I would say I’m a social constructionist, whatever that means."― Clifford Geertz