More From Mike Johanns
- "In beef trade issues, we base our decisions upon science."
- "We’re going to do everything possible to make sure that food safety is always paramount, and that we work with the industry as aggressively as we can to make sure that we’re paying attention to the food-safety issues."
- "Science is the international language, so when we are able to convince countries that good decision-making for human health and animal health is based upon science, that’s a real success story for us."
More In Positive
- "I try to keep it light and positive most of the time, whereas earlier on I didn’t always do that."― Gordon Lightfoot
- "It would be good for us Africans to accept ourselves as we are and recapture some of the positive aspects of our culture."― Wangari Maathai
- "There is slow growth, but it is positive slow growth. At the same time, ratios of debt-to-incomes go down. That’s a beautiful deleveraging."― Ray Dalio