More From Mike Huckabee
- "The fact is, my friends, most Americans don’t want more government. They want less government."
- "I want to say with the utmost of sincerity, not as a Republican, but as an American, that I have great respect for Senator Obama’s historic achievement to become his party’s nominee, not because of his color, but with indifference to it."
- "Fear is a very explosive emotion, but it has a short life span. It’s the sprint. The marathon is hope."
More In Freedom
- "Thus, the struggle for peace includes the struggle for freedom and justice for the masses of all countries."― Arthur Henderson
- "Latinos have fought in all of America’s wars, beginning with the Revolutionary War. Many Latinos are fighting and dying for our country today in Iraq, just as several of their ancestors fought for freedom in Mexico over a century ago."― Joe Baca
- "The world is full of musicians who can play great, and you wouldn’t cross the road to see them. It’s people who have this indefinable attitude that are the good ones."― Nick Lowe