More From Mike Huckabee
- "Divorce is one of the key predictors of poverty for a child growing up in a home that’s broken."
- "Americans different in some maybe thoughts or emphasis still have the same ideas. They want a government that lets them be free, that leaves them alone, that doesn’t interrupt and interfere with every aspect of their life, that lets them go to work and keep more of what they’ve worked hard to have."
- "I want to say with the utmost of sincerity, not as a Republican, but as an American, that I have great respect for Senator Obama’s historic achievement to become his party’s nominee, not because of his color, but with indifference to it."
More In Home
- "I know people that could serve me canned tuna and saltine crackers and have me feel more at home at their table than some people who can cook circles around me. The more you try to impress people, generally the less you do."― Alton Brown
- "I was supposed to be women’s lib, and now I’d exceeded it and gone over into international politics."― Kate Millett
- "I am an American citizen and it is my home now. I like the U.S.A., which is not a place too many people have liked since Bush. The U.S. has a young population, and everything can change within a year."― Isabel Allende