More From Mike Huckabee
- "Fear is a very explosive emotion, but it has a short life span. It’s the sprint. The marathon is hope."
- "My kids have moved more in their twenties, you know, than my parents have moved in nearly 40-something years of marriage before they died. So there’s a part of me that laments what we have lost, and that is a sense of community."
- "The most important thing about global warming is this. Whether humans are responsible for the bulk of climate change is going to be left to the scientists, but it’s all of our responsibility to leave this planet in better shape for the future generations than we found it."
More In Home
- "Our parents were very strict. Not in a brutal or awful way, but there were definite rules, such as after six on a school night you didn’t go out, and at weekends you had to be home by a certain time. It wasn’t particularly sheltered, but we were well brought-up."― Caroline Corr
- "With the help of a friend I got father into a wagon, when the crowd had gone. I held his head in my lap during the ride home. I believed he was mortally wounded. He had been stabbed down through the kidneys, leaving an ugly wound."― Buffalo Bill
- "Six hours a day I lived under school discipline in active intercourse with people none of whom were known to those at home, and the other hours of the twenty-four I spent at home, or with relatives of the people at home, none of whom were known to anybody at school."― Georg Brandes