More From Mike Huckabee
- "All of my children are ideologically and politically in sync with me, they all have authentic Christian faith. It’s something I’m very grateful for."
- "Politics has become unbelievably and unfortunately way too much about how much money is involved rather than what kind of ideas are involved."
- "I want to say with the utmost of sincerity, not as a Republican, but as an American, that I have great respect for Senator Obama’s historic achievement to become his party’s nominee, not because of his color, but with indifference to it."
More In Home
- "It’s also much clearer how much damage the occupation of Iraq is doing to America’s reputation and prestige around the world; and that’s just starting now to hit home in the United States."― Peter Singer
- "If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home."― Vance Havner
- "Producing is so exciting because you can enable things to happen, whether it’s like discovering a filmmaker who you’re taking a chance on, protecting a battle and driving home at the end of the day just going, ‘I’m so glad I stayed late at work and fought hard for that. Had my passion. Won that battle.’"― Drew Barrymore