More From Mike Huckabee
- "Divorce is one of the key predictors of poverty for a child growing up in a home that’s broken."
- "The most important thing about global warming is this. Whether humans are responsible for the bulk of climate change is going to be left to the scientists, but it’s all of our responsibility to leave this planet in better shape for the future generations than we found it."
- "I want to say with the utmost of sincerity, not as a Republican, but as an American, that I have great respect for Senator Obama’s historic achievement to become his party’s nominee, not because of his color, but with indifference to it."
More In Home
- "The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one’s appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship."― Amelia Earhart
- "Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts."― Margaret Lee Runbeck
- "I wouldn’t mind producing a movie with a music storyline, but acting in one is too close to home."― Garth Brooks